Contribute
Register

Dell Vostro 3560 laptop i5 processor 4GB ram(How do i hackintiosh it? I need help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
dell vostro 3560
CPU
2.50GHZ-i5
Graphics
intel
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have a Dell vostro 3560 its a laptop with an i5 processor and intel graphics with 4GB RAM 2.50GHZ processor with intel turbo boost technology that reads sometimes 3.10GHZ. I need step by step instructions on how to hackintosh it im new to this and want to run mac for logic pro 9. Thanks for any help.

I have a Dell vostro 3560 its a laptop with an i5 processor and intel graphics with 4GB RAM 2.50GHZ processor with intel turbo boost technology that reads sometimes 3.10GHZ. I need step by step instructions on how to hackintosh it im new to this and want to run mac for logic pro 9. Thanks for any help.

Unless someone else has your exact laptop and has written down a clear step-by-step guide (you'll have to use google), you will not find any "step by step instructions."

It is best to start by following the guide here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/61-unibeast-install-os-x-mountain-lion-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

If you run into issues (which you certainly will) post in ML laptop support forum with complete specs and a clear description of your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back