Contribute
Register

Dell Studio XPS 1645

Status
Not open for further replies.
thelostswede said:
I guess it's being made at the Dell factory outside Limerick, been there, not that much fun, but somewhat interesting, although it was a few years ago now...

I'm picturing little elves rushing around hammering parts into laptops... :lol:

Yeah, It's actually these two. Here they were on their lunch break today before they started work on my build. :lol:

Attachments

• leprechauns.jpg
    leprechauns.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 133
Yeah you haven't seen that film Leprechaun I take it? :p

Don't steal his gold - he'll come and get you :eek:

Failing that - just come and see some hard core Irish boys at kicking out time on a Saturday night ;)

adamsmasher said:
Does that include you, ellnic? :p

The pub bit, the leprechaun bit, or both? :D

You'll rarely find me near a pub. I refuse to pay £3 for a pint when I can buy 15 cans of Stella for £8 :thumbup: I'd rather go to friend's houses or have them here for a drink rather than go to a pub - which now (thanks to the smoking ban) just smell like stagnant ale, sweat and ****. I preferred stale smoke.

As for the gold.... well, gimme a bag of gold first - then i'll let you know how attached I get to it. :lol:

Oh, I meant the hardcore irish bit. ;)

I wholeheartedly agree with your decisions. You can get a cheap 24 pack here for the price of a few beers depending on where you go. If you're talking concerts, forget it. They want like 7 or 8 dollars for a plastic cup of beer! Ridiculous. I'd rather stay home and do obscene and abhorrent things like install Mac OS X on non-Apple hardware.

I'd dress up like a leprechaun if I thought I'd get me a bag of gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back