Contribute
Register

Dell Inspiron 3x37 - 5x37 -7x37 Clover Install Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have followed the guide to the point, yet when I restart the laptop I get NO BOOT DEVICE. Can somebody please help me? All the files are in the right place, I have also added the uefi boot argument with /EFI/Clover/Cloverx64.efi but still no luck. Please help

Can you boot from USB?

Hi, I've followed this guide. However after I have selected to install OSX mavericks I'm stuck with the apple logo and endless spinning.
Thank you for any help.

Hi, I've followed this guide. However after I have selected to install OSX mavericks I'm stuck with the apple logo and endless spinning.
Thank you for any help.

Post your EFI folder.

Unfortunately I don't understand what did you mean by "post EFI folder". So I post a screen shot. EFI.png

Open your config.plist and find ig-platform-id with value 0x0a260006. Replace it by 0x0a26000a or 0x0a2e000a, save and try again.

Used both - did not help.

I bought this laptop because I found this guide. I did everything in exact accordance with this guide, but can not even get to the installation. Endless colored spinning wheel instead of the installation screen. I tried to change ig-platform-id, but it did not help. I hope somebody have a solution.

I bought this laptop because I found this guide. I did everything in exact accordance with this guide, but can not even get to the installation. Endless colored spinning wheel instead of the installation screen. I tried to change ig-platform-id, but it did not help. I hope somebody have a solution.

Boot verbose for troubleshooting...

I booted in verbose mode which ended up with the same grey logo and colored spinning wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back