CPU
i5 6200U
Graphics
HD 520 & R5 315M
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Need Help Cleaning the SSDT mess. My Build is running fine but I used a lots of ssdt from Laptop master hotpatch. I am not sure which ones are needed and which ones are not. I tried a lot to sort out one by one, even made UIAC but no success.
Model : Dell Inspiron 15 3559
i5 6200U Processor
8gb RAM (4gb added later)
Wifi : Replaced with BCM94352Z, Working well

Now all usb, wifi, audio works but have no idea how to clean up ssdt and config to optimize and use only that are needed. Any help will be appreciated. Attached is a zip archive with my Acpi patched folder, IORegistry Document and my Config.plist. Hope to here from the community.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 128
Need Help Cleaning the SSDT mess. My Build is running fine but I used a lots of ssdt from Laptop master hotpatch. I am not sure which ones are needed and which ones are not. I tried a lot to sort out one by one, even made UIAC but no success.
Model : Dell Inspiron 15 3559
i5 6200U Processor
8gb RAM (4gb added later)
Wifi : Replaced with BCM94352Z, Working well

Now all usb, wifi, audio works but have no idea how to clean up ssdt and config to optimize and use only that are needed. Any help will be appreciated. Attached is a zip archive with my Acpi patched folder, IORegistry Document and my Config.plist. Hope to here from the community.

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

You should not use hotpatch unless you have a clear understanding of it.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

It's been a year and half I am using hackintosh. I think I have read almost all available articles on this forums and various others available during this time. When I started I used a DSDT from similar PC Specification namely Inspiron 3521 that I was able to install El Clapitan then. Even my DSDT was similar but I have no idea how hard I tried I never was able to make a DSDT patch for my Own PC. Few Errors were always there. Even I forced removed those then the build never boot. I am quite a fan of linux, a user for more than decades, whatever PC I bought I install Ubuntu in small partition so that I can get lots of help from there. The new method of laptop hotpatch was quite interesting, I then moved when it was there in github. I moved from DSDT to Clover hotpatch then. I once even had all systems in secure boot condition. Booting well. That was El Clapitan days. No longer I use clover configurator to edit my config.plist but I do use it to see what difference it makes by generating config. It is quite a good and powerful app. These days I use Xcode to do the job. Sometimes I even edit my kexts with it. Now the subjects of MacIasl is a fancy thing. I do know my USB ports but they never follow my UIAC. I will always get either webcam or sdcard reader. Funny things. Yeah we all know nothing is perfect. Yeah, about hotpatch, you do it on clover and make a ssdt to represent it in simple layman's term. And there is laptop master hotpatch for it. I even used to have very less SSDT plus Clover hotpatch. But I don't have remembrance when it grows like upto 28. I must have gone insane sometimes that I tried all that is available. Thanks for the reply. If you think you can point me to the link which I haven't read in this one and half year for my clear understanding available in world wide web then it is not possible. Though I sincerely thank you for your reply.. I am just getting lazy and hoped someone will put lights on it, or put off the lights.

If you think you can point me to the link which I haven't read in this one and half year for my clear understanding available in world wide web then it is not possible.
The SSDT-UIAC I am using is derived from information of your link only. Thanks for your time. The Archive I uploaded has a edited SSDT-UIAC as per guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back