CPU
i3-4005U
Graphics
HD 4400, GT 820M
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I'm on macOS Mojave 14.3 done clean install after a long days.

Two problems.....
1) My Laptop touchpad not detecting as Touchpad, its just working like mouse. System Preferences also not showing anything in Touchpad.
I'm installing VoodooPS2Controller.kext just like i do earlier. That is S/L/E.....also tried in L/E. And the method suggested by Rehabman on github.
PS: It was working on older versions of mac even in Mojave too.

2) High power consumption... though I'm using SSDT-XCPM patch by rehabman with PluginType Yes in config.plist.

And 2 minor problems....
  1. NVRAM not remembering last brightness level (NVRAM.plist present in efi partition)
  2. Boot grable glitch comes just for half second during boot at Apple logo.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 185
Last edited:
I'm on macOS Mojave 14.3 done clean install after a long days.

Two problems.....
1) My Laptop touchpad not detecting as Touchpad, its just working like mouse. System Preferences also not showing anything in Touchpad.
I'm installing VoodooPS2Controller.kext just like i do earlier. That is S/L/E.....also tried in L/E. And the method suggested by Rehabman on github.
PS: It was working on older versions of mac even in Mojave too.

2) High power consumption... though I'm using SSDT-XCPM patch by rehabman with PluginType Yes in config.plist.

And 2 minor problems....
  1. NVRAM not remembering last brightness level (NVRAM.plist present in efi partition)
  2. Boot grable glitch comes just for half second during boot at Apple logo.

For the touchpad I would recommend using ApplePS2SmartTouchpad.kext and lilu to be installed to /L/E.

Unfortunately I can't help you with the rest.

Good Luck :)

For the touchpad I would recommend using ApplePS2SmartTouchpad.kext and lilu to be installed to /L/E.

Unfortunately I can't help you with the rest.

Good Luck :)
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7f8657391af0 [0x7fff95ef78f0]> { URL = "ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2SmartTouchPad" }

Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7f8654d38ac0 [0x7fff95ef78f0]> { URL = "ApplePS2Keyboard.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2Keyboard" }

Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7f8654d3a640 [0x7fff95ef78f0]> { URL = "ApplePS2Controller.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2Controller" }

Getting this error.....same happening with voodooPS2 too.
By the way voodooPS2 was working earlier and I was using that from Sierra days, but after reformatting VodooPS2Controller.kext stopped working.

Attaching Clover folder if anyone want to help me with that....

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 55
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7f8657391af0 [0x7fff95ef78f0]> { URL = "ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2SmartTouchPad" }

Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7f8654d38ac0 [0x7fff95ef78f0]> { URL = "ApplePS2Keyboard.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2Keyboard" }

Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7f8654d3a640 [0x7fff95ef78f0]> { URL = "ApplePS2Controller.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2Controller" }

Getting this error.....same happening with voodooPS2 too.
By the way voodooPS2 was working earlier and I was using that from Sierra days, but after reformatting VodooPS2Controller.kext stopped working.

Attaching Clover folder if anyone want to help me with that....
Kexts rejected...

means you need to delete them an install them in a specific way

How and where to install kexts:

Kexts rejected...

means you need to delete them an install them in a specific way

How and where to install kexts:

Thanks for replying...

Nop still not detected. Just made few changes in clover.
By the way I'm already using that method to install kexts.

Thanks for replying...

Nop still not detected. Just made few changes in clover.
By the way I'm already using that method to install kexts.
you will have to re upload new problem reporting files

What are those files?
I will upload later... it's late night here.
Use the tool here and upload your problem reporting files:

Use the tool here and upload your problem reporting files:

Here is the Problem reporting file.

One thing I noticed when I set Injectkexts = Detect then both keyboard and Touchpad stopped working. I have to set it "yes" to make keyboard work.

Attachments

• debug_24516.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 53
Here is the Problem reporting file.

One thing I noticed when I set Injectkexts = Detect then both keyboard and Touchpad stopped working. I have to set it "yes" to make keyboard work.
you have kexts installed to /System/Library/Extensions and /Library/Extensions

they should only be in /Library/Extensions

remove from /System/Library/Extensions:
Code:
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7ff275f8dee0 [0x7fff9b92f8f0]> { URL = "CodecCommander.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.tw.CodecCommander" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7ff27744ec80 [0x7fff9b92f8f0]> { URL = "FakePCIID.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.driver.FakePCIID" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7ff275d0aec0 [0x7fff9b92f8f0]> { URL = "FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.injector.FakePCIID-Intel-HD-Graphics" }

also this doesn't look right:
Code:
/Library/Extensions/VoodooPS2Controller.kext doesn't support architecture x86_64; omitting from prelinked kernel.
Can't use VoodooPS2Controller.kext - not linked.
Prelink failed for org.rehabman.voodoo.driver.PS2Mouse; omitting from prelinked kernel.
Prelink failed for org.rehabman.voodoo.driver.PS2Keyboard; omitting from prelinked kernel.
Prelink failed for org.rehabman.voodoo.driver.PS2Trackpad; omitting from prelinked kernel.

which is why your keyboard doesn't work

you may want to install that correctly

and then in config.plist:
InjectKexts ->Detect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back