Dell Inspiron 15
CPU
i3-3040U
Graphics
Intel HD4400
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hello, I hate to make another silly post, so please don't hate me. I will try to post as much info as possible. I have done research, but I would just like to make sure that I should be okay.

CPU: Haswell i3-3040U
GFX: Intel HD 4400
Mouse: Dell Touchpad (No other information. Might work with generic PS/2 driver)
RAM: 4GB (Obviously should be okay.)
Audio: Realtek Audio (VEN_10EC DEV_0255)
Wifi: (I have a compatible card coming in the mail, not worried.)

Additional notes: I do have a touchscreen, card reader, and webcam, not sure if that will mess with anything though.

Thank you very much for any help anyone can provide.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello, I hate to make another silly post, so please don't hate me. I will try to post as much info as possible. I have done research, but I would just like to make sure that I should be okay.

CPU: Haswell i3-3040U
GFX: Intel HD 4400
Mouse: Dell Touchpad (No other information. Might work with generic PS/2 driver)
RAM: 4GB (Obviously should be okay.)
Audio: Realtek Audio (VEN_10EC DEV_0255)
Wifi: (I have a compatible card coming in the mail, not worried.)

Additional notes: I do have a touchscreen, card reader, and webcam, not sure if that will mess with anything though.

Thank you very much for any help anyone can provide.
Give it a try... See what happens.

Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 15
CPU
i3-3040U
Graphics
Intel HD4400
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Are their any recommended patches, or bootloaders? Should I be using the retail version of OS X? (10.9)

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Are their any recommended patches, or bootloaders? Should I be using the retail version of OS X? (10.9)
Retail is the only way supported here, and quite frankly anything else is a complete waste of time. You might search, as it is likely there is a guide already created for your laptop.

Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 15
CPU
i3-3040U
Graphics
Intel HD4400
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Retail is the only way supported here, and quite frankly anything else is a complete waste of time. You might search, as it is likely there is a guide already created for your laptop.
Ah, I have found guides for similar models, trust me. But when I search for my specific model not much comes up. I'll try it tomorrow and let everyone know how it goes.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Ah, I have found guides for similar models, trust me. But when I search for my specific model not much comes up. I'll try it tomorrow and let everyone know how it goes.
As far as recommended bootloader, I use Clover.

For using Clover, I suggest you read here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112383-guide-install-mavericks-clover-bootloader.html. Filter appropriately as some information is HP ProBook specific (omit HPFanReset.efi, most of the stuff in the ProBook Installer, for example).

Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 15
CPU
i3-3040U
Graphics
Intel HD4400
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
As far as recommended bootloader, I use Clover.

For using Clover, I suggest you read here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112383-guide-install-mavericks-clover-bootloader.html. Filter appropriately as some information is HP ProBook specific (omit HPFanReset.efi, most of the stuff in the ProBook Installer, for example).
Unfortunately, I don't have an Apple computer at my disposal. I got the retail OS X Mavericks Image, and I got Clover, but as soon as I tried to boot the Mavericks image, it said that "This version of Mac OS X is not supported on this platform." Reason: Mac-189A3D4F975D5FFC. I'm guessing it had something to do with the Clover configuration, but I don't have a Mac to generate one, and I can't get OS X to run on my laptop to generate one. Any advice?:(

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Unfortunately, I don't have an Apple computer at my disposal. I got the retail OS X Mavericks Image, and I got Clover, but as soon as I tried to boot the Mavericks image, it said that "This version of Mac OS X is not supported on this platform." Reason: Mac-189A3D4F975D5FFC. I'm guessing it had something to do with the Clover configuration, but I don't have a Mac to generate one, and I can't get OS X to run on my laptop to generate one. Any advice?:(
Where did you get this "retail OS X Mavericks Image"?

Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 15
CPU
i3-3040U
Graphics
Intel HD4400
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Update: I've gotten it to boot with Clover using a config from another thread, and I've generated a DSDT file and put that on clover as well. It boots, with -v, then goes to a grey screen with the Apple logo, and the rainbow wheel of death. Not to sure where to go from here. :beachball:

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Update: I've gotten it to boot with Clover using a config from another thread, and I've generated a DSDT file and put that on clover as well. It boots, with -v, then goes to a grey screen with the Apple logo, and the rainbow wheel of death. Not to sure where to go from here. :beachball:
Post your config.plist.