Contribute
Register

Dell 7559 i5 6300HQ El Capitan/Sierra installed success

Status
Not open for further replies.
QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720170509153050.jpg
Can you help me,please? I've tried all kinds of ways I can search,thanks

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Also, make sure your profile is filled out as per FAQ.

QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720170509153050.jpg
Can you help me,please? I've tried all kinds of ways I can search,thanks
need your CLOVER folder、hardware details、bioss details(verson/config),by the way,on my dell 7559 (with i5)work smooth only by lagecy boot(clover)

So, for my i5 6300HQ with 500 Samsung Evo 500gb and 960m gtx should I use legacy? Should I use UEFI? Should I downgrade my bios?! (its in 1.2.2)

Use UEFI unless you need to use legacy.

my dell 7559 cannot detect both m.2 ssd and hdd at disc utility in preparation for installation ...both can be detected at bios setup...i have use ahci -100 unsupported .kext, ahci port injector kext but to no avail please help

my dell 7559 cannot detect both m.2 ssd and hdd at disc utility in preparation for installation ...both can be detected at bios setup...i have use ahci -100 unsupported .kext, ahci port injector kext but to no avail please help

What kind of SSD?
If it is NVMe, make sure you read the important NVMe info in the FAQ.
And really, no ideas without "Problem Reporting" files.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Hi. After one Week, between try and errors, reading and re-reading all guides, I got it! Thanks to all, specially to the Crackself and RehabMan. Because of you, I did not ask any questions on the forum. I have always been guided by the answers given to others. I installed Sierra 10.12 (a little bit old for 2018). So I have a little question: Can I update it from the native way of to do? Which risk?

P.S. Sorry my bad english. :)

Hi. After one Week, between try and errors, reading and re-reading all guides, I got it! Thanks to all, specially to the Crackself and RehabMan. Because of you, I did not ask any questions on the forum. I have always been guided by the answers given to others. I installed Sierra 10.12 (a little bit old for 2018). So I have a little question: Can I update it from the native way of to do? Which risk?

P.S. Sorry my bad english. :)

Update to what?

Update to what?
I installed macOS Sierra 10.12, so the system is notifying that have a Update to 10.12.6. So can I use the system native update? Or is there risk to break all instalation?

I installed macOS Sierra 10.12, so the system is notifying that have a Update to 10.12.6. So can I use the system native update? Or is there risk to break all instalation?

With a correct system configuration, you should be able to do updates from the App Store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back