- Feb 14, 2014
- 2.93 Core 2 Duo
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Best instructions ever! This nube has sound working now!
How to get HDMI audio working on the H87N wifi Motherboard (according to my memory):
1) Open the Terminal app and type the following linesThis will allow you to see hidden folders.2) In Finder go to ~/System/Library/Extensions. Delete "HDAEnabler1.kext".Code:
defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles TRUE
3) Download, extract and open these two files:
4) Download this zip and extract it: audio_ssdt-hdmi-ami_hd5k-amd-nvidia-1_v2.zip .
5) Remove the pdf. Rename the remaining file to SSDT.aml.
6) In Finder go to ~/extra. Paste the SSDT.aml file there.
7) In the same folder locate and open "org.chameleon.Boot.plist". Paste the following lines there and save the file.8) Download and open "dpciManager": http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpcimanager/Code:
9) In "dpciManager" click on the "rebuild cache" button.
10) Open the Terminal app and type the following line:10) Reboot your hackintosh and go to the "System Preference" app. Click on "sound", browse to the "output" tab and hopefully you will see HDMI as an option.Code:
defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles FALSE
Let me know if this worked for you.
You're welcome. I know how horrible the official guide is. Hope I made it a bit easierThank you so much for the instructions! I'm too much of a n00b to figure out the Toleda guide, but this had me good to go in five minutes. Nicely done!