i5-10500
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
With the I5 you've chosen (which is locked) it doesn't really pay to get the more expensive
"Z" motherboard. I would choose one of the H87 models from Gigabyte for your first build.

Something like this: http://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-1150-HDMI-Motherboard-GA-H87M-HD3/dp/B00E1JAKQA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406166224&sr=8-1&keywords=GA-H87
would be able to easily do all that you'll need for your build. It will save you 30 dollars or
more and perform just as well as a Z87 motherboard. The setup using Unibeast and Multibeast
(follow the Installation Guide) will be very easy and you'll have it up and running quickly.

Yes, that 4570 has the HD 4600 gfx as well. Should be stable. How much ram will
you be needing? What brand will you be getting ?

It would be 16Gb of Corsair

If you'll be getting an H87 motherboard then I would go with two 8GB DIMMs of
either crucial or G.Skill ram. Those seem to be the most stable, less freezing
than the Corsair ram based on forum members experiences this year.

So, swap out the ram with Crucial Ballistix Tactical BLT2KIT8G3D1608DT1TX0, swap the motherboard with the H87 and swap the processor with the i5-4590?
(Sorry for repost, didn't know how long the moderator check on other post would take)

That's correct, remember that the H87 board will need a bios update for the I5-4590 to work
properly with it. The 4590 is a Haswell refresh CPU. Otherwise it all looks good right now.

How well do you think it would preform with one 1080i out, and two 1280x1024's going out? (Not gaming quality, just have all screens running without low frame rate and skipped frames/Choppy feed)

Would depend on how much Vram the gfx card has. Should be 2 GB or more, ideally 3GB
GB for three monitors.

Its 2Gb. Would motherboard audio and networking be fully functional?
Yes, if you use the 87 chipset board. The 97 chipsets have problems with audio and integrated
graphics and need workarounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back