CPU
Core i5 7500
Graphics
Intel® HD Graphics 630
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello,

I'm trying to install Sierra on my recently built Hackintosh. The specs are as follow:
  • CPU: Core i5 7500
  • MoBo: ASROCK H110m-STX
  • GPU: built in
I followed the guide to create a bootable USB drive with Sierra and when I boot to it and see the clover menu and choose "Boot macOS from USB" I can only see Apple Logo without a mouse cursor or a progress bar. I did some searching and followed the guide for installing MacOS Sierra on ASRock Deskmini 110 and made sure that I have appropriate BIOS settings but without any luck. I also modified the fake cpuid in the config.plist to 0x0506E3 and still no luck. Can I get some help please?

UPDATE: The boot is stuck at
OsxAptioFix2Drv: Starting overrides for System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi
Using reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no

Appreciate your help and patience.

Any help would be appreciated. I have been trying to get to the installation page all night but without any luck

Try using FakeCPUID=0x0506E3 (the Skylake id) when booting.

EDIT just read you did that. What Intel graphics come with the i5?

Try using FakeCPUID=0x0506E3 (the Skylake id) when booting.

EDIT just read you did that. What Intel graphics come with the i5?

It has
  • Intel® HD Graphics 630

I know when I got stuck on the "hibernate wake: no" message it was because my FakeCPUID was improperly set; I didn't know that I had to input that into the clover boot options every time before I changed it in config.plist. I installed through my discrete GPU so you may need to add your FakeID for HD 630 in the boot options; see what this guy did on a successful build: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-strix-i7-7700k-hd-630-4k-m-2-alc1220.216999/

I know when I got stuck on the "hibernate wake: no" message it was because my FakeCPUID was improperly set; I didn't know that I had to input that into the clover boot options every time before I changed it in config.plist. I installed through my discrete GPU so you may need to add your FakeID for HD 630 in the boot options; see what this guy did on a successful build: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-strix-i7-7700k-hd-630-4k-m-2-alc1220.216999/

Thank you for the reply. How can I input the fake id to clover?

Thank I will go ahead and try these steps. However since it is for 200 Series Motherboards, would it work on my H110M-STX ?
Yes it will
Thank you for the reply. How can I input the fake id to clover?
At Clover Boot Screen select Options > Binairies patching > Fake CPUID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back