Contribute
Register

Core i3 Build Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
AppleFanatic said:
I've reinstalled Snow Leopard to 10.6.5, run multibeast, Nvidia, and Realtek updates, and rebooted, and everything seems pretty stable. Audio and internet work fine. Minecraft runs pretty well, but the computer froze the first time I tried to play WoW (reboot and it worked fine). And you're right, my keyboard will still not work when waking from sleep. I'll do some research and see if I can fix it.

And thanks again for the help! Also, thanks to Tonymac, Macman, and everyone else who makes building a Hackintosh possible for amateurs like me.

Update: Another random freeze-up. I know a lot of people have been reporting this- has any fix been found?

Unfortunately not yet. Just seems to be a persistent issue with those fermi cards. :(

That's a pity- everything else seems to run okay now. Oddly enough, most of my freezes occurred when iTunes was open.

Edit: The itunes thing was a coincedence. The computer seems to freeze up (reguardless of what I'm doing) before a full hour of use, but at no specific time. I'm tempted to buy a different card now- the freeze ups are getting irritating.

I just got an offer to trade the GTS 450 for an MSi 9800 GT- what do you recommend, should I take it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back