Contribute
Register

Control + mouse scroll zoom not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
niclasc said:
Yepp, I'm not that stupid, hehe. (I hope)

Didn't mean to insinuate anything :lol:

Ok, at this point, if you've tried everything- the best way to test the hardware is functioning correctly would be to try an alternate card. If you can pull one from a different machine, or borrow one even for a test- you can pinpoint the issue- if it is related to that specific card. Good luck!

tonymacx86 said:
niclasc said:

Ok, at this point, if you've tried everything- the best way to test the hardware is functioning correctly would be to try an alternate card. If you can pull one from a different machine, or borrow one even for a test- you can pinpoint the issue- if it is related to that specific card. Good luck!

I have found a Nvidia GT120 1GB. Do you think that would be OK? Isn't that the same as a 9500GT?

niclasc said:
tonymacx86 said:
niclasc said:

I have found a Nvidia GT120 1GB. Do you think that would be OK? Isn't that the same as a 9500GT?

Well I found this thread http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index. ... pic=156036

They claim it works with EFI strings, so I can't see that it would be an issue getting it to function, but you may want to just get a 9500 to be on the safe side. ;)

OK, now I have changed from my Albatron GeForce 8400GS 512MB to a ASUS EN9500GT 512MB and all my graphic problems are gone. Finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back