Contribute
Register

Continuity and Handoff Capable Apple Mini Cards + PCIe and mini-PCIe Adapters

the card is back in stock with the link in my sig

yes that true but in the US store :crazy:. In the german store i cant find the card. Only at aliexpress but there i didnt buy somethimg before and i didnt know how easily i can send products back when there is a problem with that.

So today i installed the card from german amazon .

Bluetooth and Wifi works perfectly .

I have seen the Card has a newer Chip on it . BCM943602CS

Bildschirmfoto 2017-02-18 um 18.40.24.png

When i interprete it right the Card is also BT4.2 compatible :mrgreen:

But one problem i have . I can't unlock the MAc with apple Watch . I see the option but i can't activate it .

Handoff is also not possible at the moment.

So today i installed the card from german amazon .

Bluetooth and Wifi works perfectly .

I have seen the Card has a newer Chip on it . BCM943602CS

View attachment 236944

When i interprete it right the Card is also BT4.2 compatible :mrgreen:

But one problem i have . I can't unlock the MAc with apple Watch . I see the option but i can't activate it .

Handoff is also not possible at the moment.
Try logging out Icloud and log on. It didn't work in El Capitan first, after logout and on, it works perfectly. Talking about Handoff.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MDLG51U/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

I am super pumped about this card !!! not only does it work great for my macOS but in windows 10 magic mouse and keyboard worked without re-pairing the bluetooth so one magic mouse and keyboard work seamlessly in BIOS CLOVER BOOT WIN 10 and MacOS !!!!!!!!

Also able to remove two usb dongles from the back of my pc that did the iogear bluetooth and an HP keyboard and mouse dongle.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MDLG51U/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

I am super pumped about this card !!! not only does it work great for my macOS but in windows 10 magic mouse and keyboard worked without re-pairing the bluetooth so one magic mouse and keyboard work seamlessly in BIOS CLOVER BOOT WIN 10 and MacOS !!!!!!!!

Also able to remove two usb dongles from the back of my pc that did the iogear bluetooth and an HP keyboard and mouse dongle.

Did you install the Win10 driver for BT?

My keyboard works also seamlessly

Back