Contribute
Register

Continuity and Handoff Capable Apple Mini Cards + PCIe and mini-PCIe Adapters

Have you any suggestion for me e my laptop?

Hiya guys, after two years of my Hackintosh Build, I finally pulled the trigger to get Continuity to work with the Fenvi Wifi Card.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MDLG51U/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

Received it this past weekend and it was instant plug and play. No additional kext.

I have just bought the same card. Although everything works out of the box, I can't seem to get the wake on wireless working. Do you know if your hack with this card is capable?

I have just bought the same card. Although everything works out of the box, I can't seem to get the wake on wireless working. Do you know if your hack with this card is capable?
wake on wireless, you mean from a bluetooth device? go into Bluetooth settings, under advanced there is a check box for wake on bluetooth activity.

wake on wireless, you mean from a bluetooth device? go into Bluetooth settings, under advanced there is a check box for wake on bluetooth activity.

Through wifi. For example, using a chrome remote desktop to access the wifi-connected hackintosh through the internet.

Through wifi. For example, using a chrome remote desktop to access the wifi-connected hackintosh through the internet.
That would be under power settings, checkbox for wake on network access. Not sure how it would work if your connected via wifi, better to plug in to a network for that.

That would be under power settings, checkbox for wake on network access. Not sure how it would work if your connected via wifi, better to plug in to a network for that.

It works on my macbook pro but doesn't seem to work with my hackintosh.

I cannot confirm if Wake on Wireless works. I ended up having to use a router that is WiFi bridged to my main router connected via Ethernet because iMessage requires the network to be En0 or else I end up having issues with syncing.

Has anyone had experience with these M.2 NGFF adapters I've found on that one popular auction site (I'm not sure if forum rules allow me to post a link here). The adapter allows you to use your motherboard's current WiFi/BT M.2 A/E key slot for a BCM94360CS 12+6pin official Apple card (originally MacBook Air 2013-2015). They are cheap so I ordered one for testing anyway, but I was just curious of anyone else's results. I'm concerned there isn't Bluetooth support via the adapter.

Back