Contribute
Register

Continuity and Handoff Capable Apple Mini Cards + PCIe and mini-PCIe Adapters

FYI - other people were having luck with this card, so I tried again. This time, I changed a setting in my Clover Config:

- "FixAirport" was on, I turned it off. I figured if this FV-T919 had a broadcom card in there, it shouldn't need anything altered.
- cleared out kext cache again
- reboot a couple of times

it works!

I've got handoff, watch unlock, universal clipboard, sms forwarding all working... Although that took a reboot to start working as well...

This card works perfect, didnt have to do anything except remove all the old patches, everything just works! of course I had to get a new motherboard to fit, I had a ITX board so only had one PCIE slot. Apple Watch unlock works!!!

Which card Can I buy for my laptop to use wifi and handoff? My laptop is a samsung rc520 with el capitan.
Now, there is a Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller (10/100/1000MBit), Broadcom 802.11n (a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 3.0+HS.

Can I buy this BCM94352HMB for my laptop?

I have no idea if BCM94352HMB is available in your area. Shopping for one is your responsibility.
And your laptop BIOS may implement a WiFi whitelist. That is also for you to find out.

This is compatible with handoff?

Handoff doesn't really work that well with non-Apple hardware. YMMV.

Really. Continuity is one of the reasons I do an Hackintosh. :banghead:

Hovewer. Is better intern wifi or wifi usb?

Back