Graphics
nVidia
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
i'm not sure if this post is meant for this forum but i do need a little help. the wifi on my macbook pro stopped working a while ago and i just got a Dlink DWA 121 card, i got a link on a site to install the rtl8188cus driver, i did, the card was recognised but its being detected as a regular ethernet device and not as a wireless device...please any help as to how to configure the usb card would be really much appreciated cos its really uncomfortable having to use a cable.
p.s: i just upgraded to Mountain Lion.
Thanks.

i'm not sure if this post is meant for this forum but i do need a little help. the wifi on my macbook pro stopped working a while ago and i just got a Dlink DWA 121 card, i got a link on a site to install the rtl8188cus driver, i did, the card was recognised but its being detected as a regular ethernet device and not as a wireless device...please any help as to how to configure the usb card would be really much appreciated cos its really uncomfortable having to use a cable.
p.s: i just upgraded to Mountain Lion.
Thanks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-02-05 at 11.50.45 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-02-05 at 11.50.45 AM.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 290
I have the same problem it's recognized but the Wireless Network Utility can't be launched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back