Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3P
CPU
Intel Core i3
Graphics
Nvidia GeForce GTX Graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
I installed Mountain Lion using unibeast and multibeast successfully the first time installed the operating system. But I was experiencing some freezing issues so I thought I would download multibeast again and reinstall some of the drivers that I might have installed incorrectly. Once I did that and rebooted the system, my computer will not boot into the operating system. It goes to the Gigabyte logo screen and then even goes into the unibeast screen but then it goes black and the computer restarts. Is there a way to fix this without reinstalling the operating system?

What motherboard, cpu and graphics are you using?

When you are at the unibeast screen, try entering the "-x" into your flag command. This should get you into Safe Mode so you can fix any problems.

Without knowing your specs, I'm just taking a guess here. But you could also try theses flag:

Code:
GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=0 npci=0x3000 cpus=1

If that works, it means you'll need to do a little more tweaking in Multibeast. Let me know and I'll guide you.

I am using the Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3P motherboard. Intel Core i3 3225 CPU, and I am using the onboard graphics which I believe are called the HD4000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back