Contribute
Register

Combined U310/U410 Mavericks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That issue is fixed in the current build. Make sure you have it installed.

Your problem is likely that you do not have NVRAM working.

I already install the latest ACPIBacklight.kext (Release 10-16-2014). But I would like to know that fileNVRAM is the same one needed for iMessage to work? I read several post and found that NVRAM is broken with Yosemite (using Chameleon).

I already install the latest ACPIBacklight.kext (Release 10-16-2014). But I would like to know that fileNVRAM is the same one needed for iMessage to work? I read several post and found that NVRAM is broken with Yosemite (using Chameleon).

I'm using Clover and have working NVRAM.

I can't seem to find any details about Multitouch, like 2 finger scrolling and/or 3 finger swipe. Can anyone confirm this works perfectly?

Edit:
Oh, and what about OSX 10.10 Yosemite? Anyone got it working?

I can't seem to find any details about Multitouch, like 2 finger scrolling and/or 3 finger swipe. Can anyone confirm this works perfectly?

The ones you specifically mention work. 3-finger swipe must be configured in SysPrefs->Keyboard->Shortcuts (do the swipe).

And nothing is perfect, so don't worry about that.

Edit:
Oh, and what about OSX 10.10 Yosemite? Anyone got it working?

Yosemite should work. It think I've helped one person with a U310/U410 already.

At what point in the guide did the computer fail to boot? Do each step one at a time, so you know where the problem lies.

From that output, it looks like a graphics problem...

You could also boot safe mode, then post ioreg...

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply to an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

I believe what you are looking for is attached (hopefully).

Thanks by the way!

Attachments

• IOReg.zip
    308.9 KB · Views: 79
I believe what you are looking for is attached (hopefully).

Thanks by the way!

It looks ok. You should make sure that you did not install any replacements for the graphics kexts as they may not be for the version you're running.

How can I tell what kexts I have installed?

I don't think I installed any for Graphics. Was I supposed to?

Yes. Look at post #1. Also, AppleIntelFrameBufferCapri.kext needs to be patched from the same version you are on.

Review your notes. You should remember if you installed graphics kexts or not. Post #1 contains instructions for patching AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext for HDMI-audio.

If in doubt, do a fresh install.

Hello Rehabman,

I just try to install Yosemite using clover in Legacy bios. After following this post http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...how-install-os-x-yosemite-using-clover-2.html, I can boot into Yosemite. But I have some questions;

1. Do I need to use patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext?

2. I installed AppleHDA from post#1 but my audio didn't work. How can I fix it?

3. Can I replace the default config.plist with config.plist in this post http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...ow-install-os-x-yosemite-using-clover-2.html?

Thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back