Contribute
Register

Combined U310/U410 Mavericks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"get back to install"??

Get back to install what? Please be very clear about how you're booting and what stage of the install you're at.

I meant the OSX HD install. Upon rereading this I realized how fuzzy this sounds. cwk got me on the right track.

So my HD OSX install is now bootable, but when I boot my trackpad buttons do not work (pointer does) and only 80% of my keyboard works. I tried to get back into multi beast to try and reload some of the options but I can't figure out how to navigate multi beast 6.0 with the keyboard (I am familiar with keyboard navigation). I've searched the forums and found no fix, my last resort is to post here. I also booted in safe mode but the keyboard and trackpad were still not working 100% (same results as non safe boot) Any ideas? Also, from the original post how do I load all of the custom kexts so that I can install them. Is there a method to get them to show in multi beast or do I use one of the other 'useful programs' from the original post? Thanks again for any help.

So my HD OSX install is now bootable, but when I boot my trackpad buttons do not work (pointer does) and only 80% of my keyboard works. I tried to get back into multi beast to try and reload some of the options but I can't figure out how to navigate multi beast 6.0 with the keyboard (I am familiar with keyboard navigation). I've searched the forums and found no fix, my last resort is to post here. I also booted in safe mode but the keyboard and trackpad were still not working 100% (same results as non safe boot) Any ideas? Also, from the original post how do I load all of the custom kexts so that I can install them. Is there a method to get them to show in multi beast or do I use one of the other 'useful programs' from the original post? Thanks again for any help.

You can use Kext Wizard to install kexts.

Note: If you installed a different PS2 driver than mine, make sure to remove it before installing the proper driver.

Okay so I am installing DSDT patches and when I got all of the patches loaded I ended up with 1 error after compile.

11279, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_NAMESEG, expecting ',' or ')'

How do I fix the error?

Also from original post under the DSDT patch list I could not find USB3 multiplex but I did find usb_7-series multiplex...is this the correct patch I need?

Also need clarification on whether fix_Wakv2 is named system_wak2 on rehabmans repo. I just don't want to install the incorrect patches and just want to clarify before I make the edits.

Thanks

Okay so I am installing DSDT patches and when I got all of the patches loaded I ended up with 1 error after compile.

11279, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_NAMESEG, expecting ',' or ')'

How do I fix the error?

Can't say. You didn't provide the DSDT.

Also from original post under the DSDT patch list I could not find USB3 multiplex but I did find usb_7-series multiplex...is this the correct patch I need?

Yes.

Also need clarification on whether fix_Wakv2 is named system_wak2 on rehabmans repo. I just don't want to install the incorrect patches and just want to clarify before I make the edits.

It depends on your DSDT.

Attached is my DSDT, if you could have a look it's much appreciated

This DSDT is patched. Problem is at the line with the error. EIGPU is too long for an ACPI name. All ACPI names are 4 or less characters in length. That one is 5. What was the original code?

sorry, here is the original

Attachments

• System DSDT.zip
    34.1 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back