eVGA GT 740 2gb
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've had the pleasure and the countless hours of enjoyment of many of the tools provided by the community for many years, even back when Chameleon was used for tiger. I must say though that I've never experienced such frustration as I've have with Clover Bootloader.

Trying several times to use Clover on my stable Hackingtosh system, with no success I had to literally boot Windows 8 (Ewwwwww) and delete the EFI partitions in order to re-install Chimera back on the system. Whew!!! Pins and needles on this one.

From what I gather Clover makes use of "config.plist" for parameters, I'm wondering if there shouldn't be a database of configuration files or a simple configurator tool based on TonyMac's recommended components and/or the community's successful installs.

What do you folks think?

I've had the pleasure and the countless hours of enjoyment of many of the tools provided by the community for many years, even back when Chameleon was used for tiger. I must say though that I've never experienced such frustration as I've have with Clover Bootloader.

Trying several times to use Clover on my stable Hackingtosh system, with no success I had to literally boot Windows 8 (Ewwwwww) and delete the EFI partitions in order to re-install Chimera back on the system. Whew!!! Pins and needles on this one.

From what I gather Clover makes use of "config.plist" for parameters, I'm wondering if there shouldn't be a database of configuration files or a simple configurator tool based on TonyMac's recommended components and/or the community's successful installs.

What do you folks think?

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-guides/144426-how-install-os-x-yosemite-using-clover.html

Holy Moly!!! Thanks, this would've helped out considerably when I installed perhaps this weekend I'll backup my current install and redo my install.

Thanks a million Mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back