Contribute
Register

Clover to OpenCore migration - YES the custom SSDT-UIAC.aml USB mapping WORKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
KapnKrunch - are your USB 2.0 ports working? I have a similar setup to yours, but my USB 2.0 ports are not working along with my WiFi. Really don't care about Wi-Fi as my desktop is hardwired.

KapnKrunch - are your USB 2.0 ports working? I have a similar setup to yours, but my USB 2.0 ports are not working along with my WiFi. Really don't care about Wi-Fi as my desktop is hardwired.
Yes they are. I have 15 ports working, including USB 3.0 and 2.0, internal and external.

I will attach my EFI folder, maybe something will be needed from it)
In the Dortania guide, there's a "Sanity Checker" for your OC config.plist that is pretty cool. You can run your own file through the checker to see if you're missing anything obvious.

See: here.

In the Dortania guide, there's a "Sanity Checker" for your OC config.plist that is pretty cool. You can run your own file through the checker to see if you're missing anything obvious.

See: here.
Ok, thanks;)

KapnKrunch thanks for the feedback - if this does not work looks like a deep dive into USB configuration is in order.
It may be a day or two before I get back....

I managed to get my USB 2.0 ports working without any USB configuration by changing SMBIOS from iMac19,2 to iMac19,1. Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back