Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 5700
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Sorry if this has been covered, but I tried to search for the answer and im still lost.

I recently got Sierra up and running on my GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 board. I used the latest clover to install.

My question when I install clover again, im getting new installs in efi back folder on my main os hard drive. I want to install clover and erase/replace my files on my efi mount area. I dont know what to do to fix this. I dont really understand the concept of why the folders are being created in the first place. Shouldnt it replace what i have?

The other issue is when I toggle any of the setting at start up in clover (with space bar) they dont stick at all. I keep the same options like its locked or something.

So everything is working but my 970 card is stuck in one res. I think I got the nvidia alt driver working at one point but im still stuck in one res and the refresh rate is bad. I dont kknow what to really do.

Lastly, is there way to get my thunderbolt 3 port working in Sierra? I have a tb2 to 3 adapter ide really love to use. Thats why I got this mobo in the first place,

Thanks
mrfatcatt

Its not doing that, its just making new folders.

I think you will find that it is, perhaps you are looking in the wrong place ?
Check the install location when you install Clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back