Contribute
Register

Clover doesn't wake screen with GTX 1080

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a lot of garbage in drivers64UEFI. You also have CsmVideoDxe-64.efi which is most likely the cause of the problem your having. You also have OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi, OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi never a good idea to mix both. Remove the following AppleImageCodec-64.efi, AppleKeyAggregator-64.efi, AppleUITheme-64.efi, CsmVideoDxe-64.efi, FirmwareVolume-64.efi, OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi, SMCHelper-64.efi.
Ah its always worked so I didn't want to screw with it as weird as it looked. I'll see what that does.

Ah its always worked so I didn't want to screw with it as weird as it looked. I'll see what that does.

CsmVideoDxe-64.efi is for IGPU not dedicated Graphics. You also have both OsxAptioFixDriv2, OsxAptioFixDrv not a good combination to mix.

CsmVideoDxe-64.efi is for IGPU not dedicated Graphics. You also have both OsxAptioFixDriv2, OsxAptioFixDrv not a good combination to mix.
Well you hit the nail on the head. Everything looks good now, didn't break anything either as far as I can tell. THANKS!!!

Well you hit the nail on the head. Everything looks good now, didn't break anything either as far as I can tell. THANKS!!!

So the problem you were seeing has now gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back