Contribute
Register

Clover configuration on Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your patience. Okay using texteditor I set #DropTables to DropTables and DropTables to ##DropTables and it worked!
It works, but have I to install clover in the external hard disk or I can also keep clover in the USB ?

Last edited:
Thanks for your patience. Okay using texteditor I set #DropTables to DropTables and DropTables to ##DropTables and it worked!
It works, but have I to install clover in the external hard disk or I can also keep clover in the USB ?

Your choice. Depends on whether you want to be able to boot without a USB...

Your choice. Depends on whether you want to be able to boot without a USB...
Sierra looks like working very well, but I still don't have the audio, I downloaded HDA patcher, and I got Mirone folder, then with kext wizard I installed applehda, hdaenabler and codec Commander, I copied the kext patches from Mirone's config.plist to mine, I put 3 on audio box in Clover configurator, but nothing the audio doesn't work... Am I missing something?

Sierra looks like working very well, but I still don't have the audio, I downloaded HDA patcher, and I got Mirone folder, then with kext wizard I installed applehda, hdaenabler and codec Commander, I copied the kext patches from Mirone's config.plist to mine, I put 3 on audio box in Clover configurator, but nothing the audio doesn't work... Am I missing something?

You need to patch ACPI as per guide.
It is linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

The section about "audio problem"? Because in that section there are more guides , which one can i follow?
Maybe you can use ACPI patches instead of the HDAEnabler.kext. Use the audio layout ID=3 patch from Rehabmans patches.

Hey, could you post a little tutorial about everything you did to make it work. There are a few people who still use that Asus k53sv. Thanks.

Hey, could you post a little tutorial about everything you did to make it work. There are a few people who still use that Asus k53sv. Thanks.
What do you want to know?

What do you want to know?
How's the performance? That's the first problem. Since for me it's really slow for some reason. And cinema 4d show some error at GPU test.
2. Did you manage to get Intel Turbo Boost to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back