Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus k53sv, clover legacy
CPU
Intel i7 2760QM
Graphics
Nvidia GEFORCE GT 540 M + Intel HD 3000, 1366x768
Good evening, my Sierra works but I would like to know if my clover directory is configurated in a good way. If I post my clover directory can you help me ? My little problem is that I don't have the audio; with multibeast I installed ALC269 for audio and Intel HD3000 for graphic. Thank you:)

Thank you, but I don't know really well which guide to follow to enable the audio, because there are multiple links...
audio: search for Mirone's audio patcher that will sort you out, be sure to read the pdf it generates :)

audio: search for Mirone's audio patcher that will sort you out, be sure to read the pdf it generates :)
Thank you. I've another questione, why the kexts I put in the 10.12 directory, before Sierra's installation as nullcpupowermanagement and fakesmc, after the installation have been disappeared from the directory? Should I put them again?

Thank you. I've another questione, why the kexts I put in the 10.12 directory, before Sierra's installation as nullcpupowermanagement and fakesmc, after the installation have been disappeared from the directory? Should I put them again?
you sure you are looking in the correct EFI folder?

The kexts in the 10.12 folder are on the USB stick. When you install clover to a HDD or SSD, all kexts are not there, because EFI/Clover is on the boot ( EFI ) partition. That is normally.
You should also install kexts to S/L/E with a program like kext wizard.

The kexts in the 10.12 folder are on the USB stick. When you install clover to a HDD or SSD, all kexts are not there, because EFI/Clover is on the boot ( EFI ) partition. That is normally.
You should also install kexts to S/L/E with a program like kext wizard.
Oh yes, my kexts now are in the S/L/E, but I don't have fakesmc and nullcpupowermanagement for example, should I put them? Because I think I don't need them because Sierra works in a good way

Oh yes, my kexts now are in the S/L/E, but I don't have fakesmc and nullcpupowermanagement for example, should I put them? Because I think I don't need them because Sierra works in a good way

NullCPUPowerManagement.kext is never needed with Clover.
FakeSMC.kext is required for all hacks.

NullCPUPowerManagement.kext is never needed with Clover.
FakeSMC.kext is required for all hacks.
And why Sierra works without it? I used fakeSMC, before the installation but now it's disappeared... And why with EFI mounter I can mount 2 EFI partitions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back