Contribute
Register

Clover boot stuck at Apple logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your profile is lacking complete hardware details.
Refer to the FAQ:

I just added bootloader and native screen resolution. All attempts to identify the "motherboard chipset" just give me the model no. which I filled under the "motherboard" section.

I just added bootloader and native screen resolution. All attempts to identify the "motherboard chipset" just give me the model no. which I filled under the "motherboard" section.

Your screen resolution is likely 1366x768, not 1336x768.

After noticing that selecting "Inject EDID" gave me a higher chance of booting to the installer, I went ahead and installed mojave again. However it still almost always gets stuck when trying to boot to the desktop. Also instad of gettng stuck at the logo screen itself, I'm now encountering the situation I described in the first post with the image most of the times. I'm pretty sure it's a graphic issue but my GPU is detected (shows 1536 MB and not 7 MB/ 5MB etc as some have reported.) so it must be something different.

Last edited:
After noticing that selecting "Inject EDID" gave me a higher chance of booting to the installer, I went ahead and installed mojave again. However it still almost always gets stuck when trying to boot to the desktop. Also instad of gettng stuck at the logo screen itself, I'm now encountering the situation I described in the first post with the image most of the times. I'm pretty sure it's a graphic issue but my GPU is detected (shows 1536 MB and not 7 MB/ 5MB etc as some have reported.) so it must be something different.
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Couldn't get working internet no matter what i tried so I will just attach the minimum required files.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0370.JPG
    IMG_0370.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0371.JPG
    IMG_0371.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0372.JPG
    IMG_0372.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0373.JPG
    IMG_0373.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0374.JPG
    IMG_0374.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0375.JPG
    IMG_0375.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0376.JPG
    IMG_0376.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0377.JPG
    IMG_0377.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0378.JPG
    IMG_0378.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0379.JPG
    IMG_0379.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0380.JPG
    IMG_0380.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
Couldn't get working internet no matter what i tried so I will just attach the minimum required files.

gen_debug.sh can be used offline. Read the instructions carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back