Motherboard
Asus ROG G501JW
CPU
Core i7 4720HQ
Graphics
Intel HD 4600 & GeForce GTX960M
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Hi, does anyone know how to enable full resolution (1920x1080) on clover boot screen? I need to enable the CSM mode to fix fuzzy screen when plugging in HDMI to laptop. But, in CSM mode, the boot screen seems to stay at 800x600 even though I already set 1920x1080 on clover configurator.

Hi, does anyone know how to enable full resolution (1920x1080) on clover boot screen? I need to enable the CSM mode to fix fuzzy screen when plugging in HDMI to laptop. But, in CSM mode, the boot screen seems to stay at 800x600 even though I already set 1920x1080 on clover configurator.

It is normal. There are typically less resolutions available for Clover with CSM enabled.

It is normal. There are typically less resolutions available for Clover with CSM enabled.

So, there is no way to change the resolution? haha

You can likely change it, but the resolutions available are limited.
For example, 1024x768 is commonly available.
You might get more with CsmVideoDxe-64.efi, but it often has undesirable side effects.

You can likely change it, but the resolutions available are limited.
For example, 1024x768 is commonly available.
You might get more with CsmVideoDxe-64.efi, but it often has undesirable side effects.

Well, if i install the CsmVideoDXE, the clover even wont boot at all. haha. It's okay then. Thanks rehabman!

For my desktop Nvidia GT 430, I set config.plist/Graphics/Load VBIOS=True and I get native resolution on Clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back