Contribute
Register

Chimera 1.9 - Dual/Triple NVIDIA GeForce with Stock DSDT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am struggling getting two nVidia cards to work on my machine.

I am running 10.8.3 with one 670 FTW and now want to install a 750 ti so that I can get more cuda cores for Adobe software and offload the monitors from my 670.

I am able to get to the apple loading screen but then it freezes. It is as if it doesn't know what to do with the two cards. I also have updated to the latest Chimera but what am I missing?

Any help will be greatly apprecited!

Hey Guys,

Can somebody help me to get this to work?

So I have three Nvidia GTX 780 Ti in my Computer and only two are working properly in Mavericks/Yosemite. If I start the machine with windows it shows all Cards working fine.

This is the main board i use: (the cards use the first six upper slots)
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD7 TH Intel Z87 So.1150 Dual Channel DDR3 EATX

Id be happy if somebody knows how to fix that!

Thanks!

I'm running
Yosemite 10.10.1 with latest NVIDIA Web Drivers / CUDA

122249d1421500679-multiple-gpu-tripple-780-ti-third-780-ti-not-working.png

( I started a thread about this already, but nobody could help so far :/
http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/154546-multiple-gpu-tripple-780-ti.html )

How are you getting more than one gpu working? I can't figure out how to fix my issue. Single gtx 780 ti works fine.second can't login.

Hi.

I just had success booting two GPU's on Mavericks, one GTX 470 1270mb and a 9600GT 512mb. System was halting at "PCI Configuration begin" to begin with but it turns out you HAVE to use the stock DSDT, meaning that if you have a custom DSDT you have to either disable it with DSDT=Null at startup or remove the dsdt.aml from Extra folder, I just moved it to a subfolder.

I didn't get it working with the GTX 470 and a ATI 6450 1025mb (fanless), I would prefer to use the fanless card as my extra so any tips would be appreciated. I'm using GraphicsEnabler=Yes and the system boots, but the screen the ATI card handles doesn't display a picture, although the system does recognize the display connected to it and makes it active. When using only the 6450 I boot successfully with GraphicsEnabler=No.

Cheers! :wave::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back