Contribute
Register

Cheapest card for 4k 60hz with HiDPI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked also the GTX 660. That should be more and more cheaper, and it will work with 4k60hz and HiDPI.

Thank you, gtx 760 seems to have display port and retail very cheap, and it surely can handle 2160p. I don't know for sure about HiDPI, but I think that it can.

The 750ti doesn't have Display Port so it's a no.

I am waiting for someone confirming hidpi on 760, and I will buy it asap :D
My EVGA 750ti has DP runs 4k at 60Hz, for some reason though the version I have seems to be more than a 960 and over double what I paid for it, certainly at that price I would go for the 960 or a higher 7 series card.

No1
Other |  i5 4460 |  HD 4600
My EVGA 750ti has DP runs 4k at 60Hz, for some reason though the version I have seems to be more than a 960 and over double what I paid for it, certainly at that price I would go for the 960 or a higher 7 series card.
The EVGA 750ti is the only one with DP, so I would be very lucky to find it. Btw thank you all for the suggestions.

The EVGA 750ti is the only one with DP, so I would be very lucky to find it. Btw thank you all for the suggestions.
That is interesting, I just looked for the best priced GPU to drive a 4k screen, so I did not look at the other ones other than on the buyers guide.

No1
Other |  i5 4460 |  HD 4600
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back