Gigabyte H97M-D3H
CPU
i5-4750
Graphics
HD 4600
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Pilgrim

Need some help with my Lenovo T430 Catalina setup. I tried to upgrade directly to Catalina from mu T430 Mojave 10.14 build which has been working flawlessly. I managed to download & start the update process. The first stage of the update process even went smoothly. But as soon as the second stage of the update process commenced where you have to opt for the Boot From Mac OS Install Clover option things started to go wrong. The installer showed it has been working and the progress bar would go as far as one-third of the way where it showed that another 19 minutes are remaining and all of a sudden it the system would shut down & restart to end up at the Clover boot screen. I retried in jump starting the remaining installation process with no success. By reading some posts from the forum modified my config.plist with the EC0 to Ec changes and adding the SSDT-EC.aml to my EFI ACPI patch folder. But no luck. I should mention I am using the latest Clover version. Any suggestions?

I have appended my config & EFI folder.

Here's my Lenovo T430 config:

Lenovo T430
CPU: 2.6GHz Intel Core i5-3320M
RAM: 8GB DDR3 SDRAM 1600 MHz
Chipset: Mobile Intel QM77 Express
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
Display: 1600 x 900
Wi-Fi: Atheros

Attachments

• config.plist
    15 KB · Views: 97
  • EFI.zip
    4 MB · Views: 118
Reactions: med
Hi ALiveVam

Will do as soon as I get back from work. Appreciate the help.

Hi ALiveVam

Here are the screenshots. Hope they tell you something.

Attachments

• 2019-10-15.zip
    19.5 MB · Views: 114
Hi Pilgrim

Need some help with my Lenovo T430 Catalina setup. I tried to upgrade directly to Catalina from mu T430 Mojave 10.14 build which has been working flawlessly. I managed to download & start the update process. The first stage of the update process even went smoothly. But as soon as the second stage of the update process commenced where you have to opt for the Boot From Mac OS Install Clover option things started to go wrong. The installer showed it has been working and the progress bar would go as far as one-third of the way where it showed that another 19 minutes are remaining and all of a sudden it the system would shut down & restart to end up at the Clover boot screen. I retried in jump starting the remaining installation process with no success. By reading some posts from the forum modified my config.plist with the EC0 to Ec changes and adding the SSDT-EC.aml to my EFI ACPI patch folder. But no luck. I should mention I am using the latest Clover version. Any suggestions?

I have appended my config & EFI folder.

Here's my Lenovo T430 config:

Lenovo T430
CPU: 2.6GHz Intel Core i5-3320M
RAM: 8GB DDR3 SDRAM 1600 MHz
Chipset: Mobile Intel QM77 Express
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
Display: 1600 x 900
Wi-Fi: Atheros
i have this problem with lenovo e530 , at the end of installing suddenly restart and show macos-Data boot , i tried also dsdt patch but not successfull

Last edited:
Hi ALiveVam

Here it is ...

Hi Feartech

Could you help me out? I have been trying to install Catalina on my Lenovo T430 for a while with no luck. Every time the installer would suddenly exit the program when it was showing 4 minutes remaining and reboot. I have tried both updating from Mojave & go with a fresh install but in vain. Hope you could shed some answers. Please find my Clover folder attached below.

Attachments

• Clover.zip
    4 MB · Views: 80
Hi Feartech

Could you help me out? I have been trying to install Catalina on my Lenovo T430 for a while with no luck. Every time the installer would suddenly exit the program when it was showing 4 minutes remaining and reboot. I have tried both updating from Mojave & go with a fresh install but in vain. Hope you could shed some answers. Please find my Clover folder attached below.
driversUEFI folder is very wrong, too many files in there

config.plist should use one for HD4400 according to your hardware profile

acpi/patched folder is very wrong, only should have SSDT-EC.aml if required

clover/kexts/other should only have essential kexts in there

your clover folder is not a dumping ground, have only what is needed for hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back