Contribute
Register

Catalina Hackintosh Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, that's good to know. However, all my kexts are still in the EFI partition under EFI/OC/Kexts and it still doesn't work.

Ok, that's good to know. However, all my kexts are still in the EFI partition under EFI/OC/Kexts and it still doesn't work.
also with OpenCore, you need to add your new kexts to your config.plist

So I want to make sure I do this right. Is this the same way it is done in the OpenCore guide? Which keys do I need to change?

So I want to make sure I do this right. Is this the same way it is done in the OpenCore guide? Which keys do I need to change?
keys? not sure what you mean

check your current config.plist under kexts and look at what kexts are being loaded

then add any more that are needed for your machine

I don't see a section called kexts. Which tab do I look under?

The column to the left is titled keys, so I was referring to sections in the config.plist file.

Attachments

• 1612207091829.png
    1612207091829.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 28
I don't see a section called kexts. Which tab do I look under?

The column to the left is titled keys, so I was referring to sections in the config.plist file.
check under Kernel -> Add

Ok, the Voodoo kext is listed under item 6 already. Does this look right or is there more I need to do?

Attachments

• 1612207657319.png
    1612207657319.png
    68.8 KB · Views: 27
Ok, the Voodoo kext is listed under item 6 already. Does this look right or is there more I need to do?
check the files in my guide, the config.plist has the correct order of VoodooPS2Controller.kext and related plugins

That was it. I used your config.plist file and now the trackpad and keyboard both work. Any ideas on the display?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back