Contribute
Register

Catalina boot screen stuck at Apple logo (with and also without progress bar)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkJok, that image you attached does not look like you're hanging at apfs module start. It looks like you're at HID Legacy shim which should continue the boot process.

Regardless, I had the same apfs issue on my boot for my h310m motherboard, and it was solved for me by adding the fix RTC_STA bug in Clover Configurator. Try adding this to yours and see if that helps.

Okay after many many hours of trying many different solutions on the forum here, i'm still stuck at that damned AFPS 1689.. fix RTC_STA bug did not work for me. Tried so many options but no luck. Probably will get back to mojave, cause i'm not too knowledgeable at this level of editing so it seems after so many tries.

Okay after many many hours of trying many different solutions on the forum here, i'm still stuck at that damned AFPS 1689.. fix RTC_STA bug did not work for me. Tried so many options but no luck. Probably will get back to mojave, cause i'm not too knowledgeable at this level of editing so it seems after so many tries.
I solved the problem by completely reinstalling Catalina. Must have been some conflicting settings. I run 10.15.4 smoothly now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back