Contribute
Register

Catalina acts strange

Dear Edhawk,

Firstly, I would like to express my gratitude for the help you and the other moderators have provided me with regarding my Hackintosh-related queries. I truly appreciate your guidance and support thus far.

I understand that there may have been some miscommunication or confusion in our previous interactions, and I apologize if my inquiries seemed repetitive or frustrating. My intention was to locate the serial, and while you have directed me to its general location, I haven't been able to find it yet.

I want to emphasize that I am not entirely new to the Hackintosh scene, and I am passionate about exploring and learning in this domain. Just as in my medical profession, where there were times when I lacked knowledge but persevered to expand my understanding, I approach Hackintosh as a continuous learning process. It is only natural to encounter obstacles along the way that require us to seek assistance and guidance from others.

Although you mentioned that the serial was inside the config file, I was unable to locate it. However, I am fortunate to have a friend who is more experienced in Hackintosh, and he has kindly offered to assist me in finding the serial. With his guidance, I am confident that I will make progress in my learning journey. He will come at the end of next week.
I have located the problem already as it has been a panic which was due to the sleep function.

Once again, I would like to thank you for the support you have provided me so far. I understand that you may have reservations about my involvement in Hackintosh due to my initial lack of knowledge regarding the serial's location. While I respect your perspective, I must respectfully disagree, as Hackintosh is a genuine passion and hobby for me.

Any specific instructions or guidance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you once again for your time and assistance

Back