CPU
i7-4790
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I updated from High Sierra into Catalina.
Using the clover for it.
When Glover opens i click to boot SSD Catalina I get the error and needs to reboot, than second time it goes well but after a while i am getting a freeze.
The following is the first line:

Panic(CPU 2, time 1350715002062): NMIPI for unresponsive processor: TLB flush timeout, TLB state:0x0

You need to post a copy of your whole CLOVER EFI, so we can see what you are using. At the moment we have no idea how well you have set you system to run macOS.

Just remember to redact/delete your Serial number from your config.plist before you post a copy of the EFI folder here.

Thanks for the reply, can you please point me out where to find and where to delete the serial, when I do a seach I find several efiX64 files but i can't open or edit these.
Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, can you please point me out where to find and where to delete the serial, when I do a seach I find several efiX64 files but i can't open or edit these.
Thanks
your serial number is in your config.plist

Hi thanks for all this but I made a copy of config.plist and I did the text mode in the Clover Configurator i did the search and there is no string called serial.

Hi thanks for all this but I made a copy of config.plist and I did the text mode in the Clover Configurator i did the search and there is no string called serial.
just upload your zipped efi

here it is, thanks
Containing your serial number! So it has been removed.

You need to remove the 'serial number' entry from your config.plist, before posting another copy of it here.

You need to upload the WHOLE EFI folder, not just the config.plist. As the config.plist doesn't tell the whole story of what you have included or excluded from your Clover setup.

Well sorry for this, as I asked you where to find that serial number as when I do a search on the word serial its not found.
BTW I am not a advanced user in hackintosh so sorry for it, it will be nice to point me, as I have asked you kindly and posted that the serial number is not known to me.

I think I found the problem already and put the energy never to sleep mode and now there is no more panic.
The screen saver is working but the Hackintosh does not turn off and since than, I checked it over night, will not panic as it did before.

I case of the EFI folder I will not upload it as I do not know where to find the serial number and guess you think we all know how to remove it as I did clearly asked you kindly that I did made a search and could not find the word serial so I do want to have the risk into violation.

Excuse me and thanks and hope you understand that not all here are advanced.

I am well aware that not everyone is an advanced Hackintosh user.

However, I expect that you or anyone else looking to run macOS on their system will have done some research and know the basics of setting up the boot loader EFI folder. It doesn’t get more basic and essential than knowing where the Serial Number for your SMBIOS is located and how to open and edit the config.plist. Even if you have copied someone else’s EFI folder from an identical/similar system.

Maybe you need to do a bit more research before you try to install macOS on your Haswell system. As not knowing how to find the serial number in the config.plist tells me you are woefully unprepared for undertaking the necessary steps to get your system up and running as a Hackintosh.

Back