Graphics
RTX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi guys. I'm trying to find a nice clean mATX cube case. Would anyone have any recommendations? I currently have a Bitfenix Prodigy on my H97N-WIFI desktop & Bitfenix Phenom on my H97M-D3H desktop how ever I'm looking for another case for my Intel DH67BL board but I'm having a job to find something similar like my Bitfenix cases. I don't want nothing to big or bulky. Thanks.

I am currently using http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pc-v358/ with my X99M Killer and am quite happy with it. Lots of room, easy to install components, although I did have to remove one hard drive bay to make room for the H1000i PSU I used.
There was just no room to connect the modular plugs and bend the cables without undue strain and have the HDD cage in there.
Since there is a second HDD cage that holds 3 3.5" HDDs and the 2 SSD's mount on the table with the board I did not need it anyway.

I am currently using http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pc-v358/ with my X99M Killer and am quite happy with it. Lots of room, easy to install components, although I did have to remove one hard drive bay to make room for the H1000i PSU I used.
There was just no room to connect the modular plugs and bend the cables without undue strain and have the HDD cage in there.
Since there is a second HDD cage that holds 3 3.5" HDDs and the 2 SSD's mount on the table with the board I did not need it anyway.

This case you mentioned is a similar one to what I've got my eye on I've added it to my wish list I like the silver one more than the black one. Is the casing all aluminum or is it plastic? I won't be occupying all the drive bays neither I won't be adding a optical drive which PSU are you using as you mentioned about there isn't much room with modular cables I'm thinking of going with a Corsair CX450M it's half modular as the EVGA 430Watt I'm using has a rattle in the PSU fan it only started the other day which is annoying as I've only had that for about 3 months. Thanks for your reply Going Bald :)

Last edited:
This case you mentioned is a similar one to what I've got my eye on I've added it to my wish list I like the silver one more than the black one. Is the casing all aluminum or is it plastic? I won't be occupying all the drive bays neither I won't be adding a optical drive which PSU are you using as you mentioned about there isn't much room with modular cables I'm thinking of going with a Corsair CX450M it's half modular as the EVGA 430Watt I'm using has a rattle in the PSU fan it only started the other day which is annoying as I've only had that for about 3 months. Thanks for your reply Going Bald :)
It is all metal - no plastic.

You might also want to consider a Fractal Design Node 804. It is also an excellent case, although I am not fond of the slot loading ODD, that will not matter to you since you say you do not need an ODD bay. It is an inch or 2 wider than the Lian Li case I linked.
I do not think it is as good as the Lian Li since the front is plastic.

The Fractal Design Define Mini, while not a cube, is an excellent mini-tower case.

Have a look at the Silverstone SFF chassis, a nice thing about SilverStone is that they also produce SFF PSU and ATX PSU for which they offer a short cable set; very very useful in controlling clutter in a small package.

Looks like you could add a Pandora to your BitFenix collection ... just saying :)

Bitfenix Pandora is a full ATX case too big for what i need although it is a very nice chassis.

It is all metal - no plastic.

You might also want to consider a Fractal Design Node 804. It is also an excellent case, although I am not fond of the slot loading ODD, that will not matter to you since you say you do not need an ODD bay. It is an inch or 2 wider than the Lian Li case I linked.
I do not think it is as good as the Lian Li since the front is plastic.

The Fractal Design Define Mini, while not a cube, is an excellent mini-tower case.

Something like the Fractal Design Node 804 will do me wonders but its just the plastic that lets the case down which sucks tbh. There isn't many good cases out there i may go with the Fractal Design Node 804 ive got the thermaltake core v21 here which looked a good case but yet again it has cheap plastic clips which breaks very easier.

Have a look at the Silverstone SFF chassis, a nice thing about SilverStone is that they also produce SFF PSU and ATX PSU for which they offer a short cable set; very very useful in controlling clutter in a small package.

Ive looked at those Silverstone cases. I have a Silverstone ML03 Slimline HTPC which I'm using in a PVR/HTPC nice case but i want something to sit next to my Bitfenix Prodigy.

Ive looked at those Silverstone cases. I have a Silverstone ML03 Slimline HTPC which I'm using in a PVR/HTPC nice case but i want something to sit next to my Bitfenix Prodigy.

Hello,
have you looked at the Silverstone SG Series 02W-F or Silverstone SG12? I've used the SG12 before and its actually not bad. The only trouble I had with it was that I couldn't fit a 80mm fan at the top because my GPU was too tall. I use a GTX 970. It is a bit noisy but then again I am using stock cooler. Note that both are not water cooling capable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back