Contribute
Register

Case BitFenix Prodigy Mini ITX

Status
Not open for further replies.
thelostswede said:
Well, the Jetway board has some advantages like six SATA ports and a half-size mini PCI Express slot, but then there's the price, the less than great support from Jetway and the lack of support here as it's an unusual board...

The ASUS P8H77-I has six SATA ports as well; that's my motivation for getting it.

thelostswede said:
I should have some info on the Gigabyte boards in a couple of weeks or so hopefully, so we'll see how that works out, but I doubt they'll have six SATA ports, but that's just a guess.

I guess similarly, I don't think any of their Sandy Bridge mini-ITX boards had that many ports. Still, it's worth waiting just to see, given the probable ease of Hackintoshing the Gigabyte boards. I'm waiting on the arrival of our mountain cat anyway.

BoomR said:
ASrock H77M-ITX

The build looks great, but the board is two SATA ports short for the media server thing I'm trying to build. I am separately building a new workstation, and haven't ruled out ASRock motherboards yet. I love to see people getting working machines from these ambitious builds.

QC was MIA!

You should've RMA:ed it as that's clearly manufacturing related :(

Agreed on RMA; The center track is so totally out of place. You can try gently forcing (via a vise) the opposite pointy corners back into shape and with luck, look squared up & hopefully it will slide and click in place.

Mine came with no issues Prodigy-related but shipping cost an arm and a leg from Newegg.

I have add a link Puget Systems - Product Review BitFenix Prodigy on the first post.

^^Lol :lol:

16FV1.jpg

10. Geekbench Benchmark Score

Hi! Great job! What kind of keyboard do you have?

Great case for small Mac!

wonderfull case

would like to have it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back