Contribute
Register

Can't reach installer With a H370 gaming gigabyte Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey mehmetx89 and macpac.. sorry to bring up your thread but i have the asus h370 pro (wifi gaming) mobo.. same chipset as you guys it seems and im having all the same problems..
unfortuantly I dont have an old rigg to do what you did mehmetx89.. I was wondering if anyone has any updates? as it looks like the h370 chip has the same problems across the board.. (spoke with a couple guys on ******, same issue)
the motherboard I bought is listed on tonymac's hardware list.. thats why i bought it :(
so maybe they should take it off the list till we work out a way around this..

Hello,
is there a solution to the problem? I no longer have an old PC to install High Sierra. There must be a normal workaround, right? After all, the board is still recommended to buyersguid.

Can we solve the problem or do I have to remove the build and send it back?

From reading around on here, if you are specifically concerned with the USB issue, it seems that the best thing to do is to create a custom SSDT USBInjectAll kext as explained by RehabMan in his tutorial:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

Ideally, someone with sufficient understanding of this guide will be able to create a custom kext for this motherboard that we can all use. It's certainly above my level at this time. If anyone knows of such a kext, it would be amazing if it could be shared here!

Have the same issue with USB ports not working (Asus H370-I), hope someone can figure this out.

So this is a TonyMacx86 recommended motherboard ?

What determines which kit is recommended?

I have a Gigabyte Z270N Gaming 5 and I was able to reach the installer either. I tried every setup for the BIOS that I could find, 2 different USB drives, Unibeast and Vanilla method for create the USB... and I gave up. I think is for the motherboard.

I'm not planning to get another by now but if I go for it in the future I'll get a configuration that it had been tested before.

Hey guys... did anyone ever git this mobo working? I purchased same mobo and was about to build another hack, I fell off my roof and broke my back and would rather not have to work extra hard right now to get this going... is there anyway someone would be willing to share a working EFI folder please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back