Contribute
Register

Can't reach installer ! Unibeast El capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
before i used multibeast i mount the EFI partition on USB and copy config.plist and kexts to my desktop. Unmount USB drive and install Multibeast. When it's done it will leave the EFI partition on HDD mounted, copy previously saved config.plist and kext to that folder.

before i used multibeast i mount the EFI partition on USB and copy config.plist and kexts to my desktop. Unmount USB drive and install Multibeast. When it's done it will leave the EFI partition on HDD mounted, copy previously saved config.plist and kext to that folder.
I'm not very handy with mac os x, could you explain step by step how I should do? Sorry to bother you, but you seem very competent!

can you please add your system specs to your profile, so we don't have to go to the first page of this discussion to confirm your hardware.

what options did you select when you installed multibeast ?

i have a system with asus z170-a motherboard and cpu i7 6790 can't get to the installer of el capitan tired all and still stuck at the prohibited sign plz any help

this is a picture of the error plz any help is highly appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_5718.JPG
    IMG_5718.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 85
OMG !! Thank you so much !! I've successfully installed el capitan . Can you help me with post installation ? Thank you !!
hey i hav still the problem
help me get the installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back