Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hardware :
Motherboard : Asus Maximus 3 gene (Socket 1156 no graphics chipset)
CPU : I5-760 2.8 ghz
GPU : GTX 470
BIOS : 2202 and downgrade for 2103 (DSDT is for 2103) but same issue every time.

Bios Setting :
Storage : AHCI
HPET 64 bits : APCI 2.0 Support [Enable]
Virtualisation : Intel Virtualization tech [Disable]
Power : Suspend mode [S3 Only]

Other Information :
No W7 on the disk, Just a 934GB partition.
Maverick 10.9.0
USB Legacy support (recommended for 1156)

Every time i can't get installed screen, the screen crash and the computer continue running with black screen (no sound ... anything) like if the installation was load without screen.

I try A LOT of argument boot but i'm every time stuck at : BootCacheControl: Unable to open /var/db/BootCache.playlist: 2 No such file or directory.

I try also to make another USB, no change ...

oh yeah !
now with ge=yes and pcirootuid =0 i get blank screen with mouse

Just wait a minute or 3... no kidding. There are reports that it takes up to 3 minutes to get to the install screen...

I try A LOT of argument boot but i'm every time stuck at : BootCacheControl: Unable to open /var/db/BootCache.playlist: 2 No such file or directory.

I try also to make another USB, no change ...

I had the exact same error as you, try putting the USB into a usb port connected to the motherboard and try into a USB 2.0 and it worked for me. Also use -x GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=0. Good luck :)

I had the exact same error as you, try putting the USB into a usb port connected to the motherboard and try into a USB 2.0 and it worked for me. Also use -x GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=0. Good luck :)

I have a 10.8 working perfectly, but in Maveriks after the apple logo screen the installer dont load (only using the -x command but using this command the sistem are very slow) how i can enter on installation without -x ?

i5 Sandy Bridge
16GB Ram
Asus p8h61
Radeon 6850

My argument boot is Ge=yes and pci=0 i try to add -x and wait 3 minutes as soon as possible. I think i'm on the good way :)

For my screen i finnaly use a switch dvi to vga to have native resolution without argument.
Probably cause my screen is an old BenQ 2400wd x)

Hi guys,
I follow your advice and i reach installation screen !
So i continue with multibeast, sound dont work with mobo (some problem with Maximus 3 gene) but i use an old USB sound card :D for headphone and microphone.
Ethernet works and i use usb wifi card (TP-WN725N) for wifi.
I install all of i need and now i can start to develop IOS app with my "MAC PRO" and my 5 years old macbook retire proudly :headbang:
Thanks for all !!!!!!!
Capture d’écran 2013-11-03 à 22.49.35.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back