ATI 7870
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

I'm trying to install Yosemite on a friends PC. It won't work propably. I uploaded a screen of the Mainboards settings. I'm not sure which one it is but I guess it is the:

http://www.msi.com/product/mb/P67AGD65.html#hero-overview --> P67A-GD65

i7 - 3770
and 8GB of Ram
with a GTX 670 (or 760) from Nvidia.

He has a GTX 650

-----------------------------------------------------

What I've done so far:

I plugged in the USB device with Yosemite. If I start right of the bat I will be stuck on the loading screen. Nothing happens. I have to solve this problem with -x

After installing his machine wont boot up completely. It wont ony load half the process (when you see the apple logo) to fix this, I have to start with -x too

After installing Multibeast I can only boot with the plugged USB device and -x

I can only start with -x. If I start w/o this flag, the computer wont start up completely.

Could you help us? :)

Thanks.

Edit: Wtf. Why is the screen upside down?

Attachments

• IMG_0498.jpg
    IMG_0498.jpg
    475.6 KB · Views: 63
Okay, I had to turn off VT-D. I was able to install it and boot it without any specific boot flac.

Anyways, I get a kernel panic now. I used Multibeast and installed everything.

This is was I get when rebooting with -v

Attachments

• IMG_0501.jpg
    IMG_0501.jpg
    813.3 KB · Views: 63
Okay, I had to turn off VT-D. I was able to install it and boot it without any specific boot flac.

Anyways, I get a kernel panic now. I used Multibeast and installed everything.

This is was I get when rebooting with -v

What are the options you had selected on MultiBeast??

The panic is because of AppleRTL8169Ethernet.kext. Try booting with "-f", if the same panic then you may have to delete the kext from /S/L/E

What are the options you had selected on MultiBeast??

The panic is because of AppleRTL8169Ethernet.kext. Try booting with "-f", if the same panic then you may have to delete the kext from /S/L/E

DSDSFREE and EasyBeast. I have the error with both options.

I installed the AppleReaktec network driver and that is what you said, made the kernel panic. But I don't really know which other ethernet driver to chose. It is the one for the mainboard.

How to fix that?

It works with -f. What is the -f for? And do I have to enter it every time I start the PC? Moreover: My won't turn off probably. Screen turns black but the pc keeps running all the time. I have to crash it.

Edit: Wtf, even if it starts it freezes randomly. I can't really use that hackintosh even it boots probably. I really don't know what's going on.

DSDSFREE and EasyBeast. I have the error with both options.

I installed the AppleReaktec network driver and that is what you said, made the kernel panic. But I don't really know which other ethernet driver to chose. It is the one for the mainboard.

How to fix that?

It works with -f. What is the -f for? And do I have to enter it every time I start the PC? Moreover: My won't turn off probably. Screen turns black but the pc keeps running all the time. I have to crash it.

Edit: Wtf, even if it starts it freezes randomly. I can't really use that hackintosh even it boots probably. I really don't know what's going on.

Easy Beast is not a proper choice for your hardware configuration.

Execute repair disk permission (from disk utility) and rebuild caches (from DPCI Manager) then reboot and check the booting.

Easy Beast is not a proper choice for your hardware configuration.

Execute repair disk permission (from disk utility) and rebuild caches (from DPCI Manager) then reboot and check the booting.

It works now. I completely reinstalled the machine. I did chose DSDS Free and it worked.

But I have another problem now: After the bootup process, my systems becomes frozen at the login screen where I have to enter my password.

It works now. I completely reinstalled the machine. I did chose DSDS Free and it worked.

But I have another problem now: After the bootup process, my systems becomes frozen at the login screen where I have to enter my password.

Now what are the options selected on MultiBeast???

Try booting without caches (-f) and check whether it is freezing or not.

Now what are the options selected on MultiBeast???

Try booting without caches (-f) and check whether it is freezing or not.

I did chose DSDS Free.

It works and I can use it. Another problem now is that it won't turn off probably. Just the screen turns black but the machine is still running.

I did chose DSDS Free.

DSDT-Free is only one of the options on the MultiBeast. What are the other options you had selected and installed??

It works and I can use it. Another problem now is that it won't turn off probably. Just the screen turns black but the machine is still running.

Execute repair disk permissions (from disk utility) and rebuild caches (from dpci manager). Then reboot and check booting/shutdown.

DSDT-Free is only one of the options on the MultiBeast. What are the other options you had selected and installed??

Execute repair disk permissions (from disk utility) and rebuild caches (from dpci manager). Then reboot and check booting/shutdown.

didn't change anything. I did leave the DSDT-FREE defaults and only choose LAN and Sound. Screen still frozen after startup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back