Contribute
Register

Can't get it to start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but I only have 184KB left on my USB after Unibeast so unpkging Chimera won't fit :(

Okay, so I got an 8GB USB-Stick and made it all again with Unibeast. But now when I boot up with the Unibeast-stick in, it just hangs on the BIOS and no matter how long I wait, it doesn't get psat it. What can I do now?

Hit F12, under Hard Drive see if your USB is there and hit ENTER.

If it is not there UNIBEAST was not created properly.

jester969 said:
Hit F12, under Hard Drive see if your USB is there and hit ENTER.

If it is not there UNIBEAST was not created properly.

USB is there in the boot menu. When I hit enter, nothing happens. Only a blinking cursor. Unibeast was created properly.

Okay, I tried a different USB-port and now it does boot. It even goes to the installer et all. I partitioned my drive like the install-guide from tony says. All goes great until the actual install. It started to fill the blue bar for a while, but now it just hangs at "Remaining time: 19 minutes" and the blue bar doesn't move anymore. The light of my USB-drive does keep flashing like normal though. But the installer just hangs, no mouse movement either.

What to do now?

Edit: weird. I hit the power button once and now it's over 50% and mouse working again. As if it was sleeping and I woke it up by hitting the power button once.

Working perfectly now, thanks for all the help! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back