Contribute
Register

Can't get it to start

Status
Not open for further replies.
jester969 said:
Re-create the Unibeast stick. Chimera or the installer was not installed properly.

Thanks! I recreated it. Now it goes a little further. It says boot1:done but instead of hanging like it did with boot0 my PC now restarts after boot1. What can I do now?

Vistausss said:
jester969 said:
Re-create the Unibeast stick. Chimera or the installer was not installed properly.

Thanks! I recreated it. Now it goes a little further. It says boot1:done but instead of hanging like it did with boot0 my PC now restarts after boot1. What can I do now?

What brand and HDD do you have?

jester969 said:
Vistausss said:
jester969 said:

What brand and HDD do you have?

Like I said earlier in this topic, my PC is an HP Pavilion p6580. I checked the database of Tonymac before and at least my graphics card and motherboard are compatible. My HDD is from SeaGate and my USB-stick is from TDK.

jester969 said:
4K Boot Fix

viewtopic.php?f=259&t=42881

I asked for your HDD brand and size not your pc desktop. ;)

I already gave you that: HDD from my desktop is SeaGate 1TB and my USB is from TDK 4GB.
That Boot fix doesn't work. rboot doesn't even start.

You should be using a 8GB flash drive.

Make sure your HDD is first boot priority after the restart.

Is your HDD an IDE HDD?

jester969 said:

Is your HDD an IDE HDD?

Why 8GB? It didn't complain about those 4GB so is there a reason it shold 8 GB? :)

And my HDD is SATA AFAIK but I have it set to AHCI like the guide says.

Vistausss said:
jester969 said:

Is your HDD an IDE HDD?

Why 8GB? It didn't complain about those 4GB so is there a reason it shold 8 GB? :)

And my HDD is SATA AFAIK but I have it set to AHCI like the guide says.

I don't know how you did it but the USB took up about 5GB.

Ow, okay, I will try one from 8 GB then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back