Contribute
Register

Can't get into macOS installer on NUC8i7BEH

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DatSpark sorry for yesterday I wasn't able to install macOS even after the new 970 evo plus firmware came up, I received todat my 970 Pro, is soon as I install everything i'll just share with you my EFI folder and you should have a out of the box solution working ;)

@DatSpark sorry for yesterday I wasn't able to install macOS even after the new 970 evo plus firmware came up, I received todat my 970 Pro, is soon as I install everything i'll just share with you my EFI folder and you should have a out of the box solution working ;)
Hi @BlackHack13 , I am having the same issue here and I tried your patch. But eventually, the post Installation steps fail just like @DatSpark. Would you please help to share me your EFI folder? Thank you so much!

Hey Guys, @DatSpark @Baikinman @skyzenith

After couple of days of testing, everything is working perfectly including audio - thunderbolt port hot plug - graphics - apple service (iCloud,imessage,facetime).

The config.plist need to be modified to add uuid and serial number if you want to get apple services to work.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you need help.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    21.6 MB · Views: 278

After couple of days of testing, everything is working perfectly including audio - thunderbolt port hot plug - graphics - apple service (iCloud,imessage,facetime).

The config.plist need to be modified to add uuid and serial number if you want to get apple services to work.

Thank you so much for this!

Hello, thanks for your effort! But I still cannot install os X into my nuc8i7beh, it stuck in installation, which show this error, do you have any ideas?(BIOS0071)

do you get stuck there ? for me it's fine if it does not reboot automatically you can reboot it yourself and select the new macOS partition to continue the installation, after that on the third boot you should be able to get to the logon screen.

do you get stuck there ? for me it's fine if it does not reboot automatically you can reboot it yourself and select the new macOS partition to continue the installation, after that on the third boot you should be able to get to the logon screen.
it reboot automatically, but when I select new macOS partition, it shows installation for just seconds, then will be that screen again......sm0xe0000255 is the same.
(Whole Process:Select language, select installation partition, it reminded 2 minutes left, then failed.)
There are only one slot 8G Ram in my nuc, will it affect? With Samsung Pm961 128g and 860 evo 250g

Last edited:
I am still stuck at the no NVRAM phase even after replacing EVERYTHING in my EFI folder with what you had @BlackHack13

I am so happy to have found this conversation! I have NUC8i7BEH bios 0071 and was stuck, as per my post here
Using the EFI folder from message #13 I was able to bring up the macOS installer and erase the target drive. I am happy to be moving forward again. THANK YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back