Contribute
Register

Can’t get HDMI audio or onboard audio working on 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Front panel/Microphone is wrong, s/b front panel/Line In
I uploaded my config.plist as I can't seem to fix it and hoping you know how to fix it as nothing I do seems to change it from saying internal

Attachments

• config.plist
    23.5 KB · Views: 179
hoping you know how to fix it as nothing I do seems to change it from saying internal
Not a software problem. Front Panel/Mic connector pin detection is not working. Fix the connector.

Not a software problem. Front Panel/Mic connector pin detection is not working. Fix the connector.
the connector is fine as it does not do this with Inject I’d 7 only when I put 1. Anyway the front panel io is fine as it recognises them normal as headphone and mic its the rear io that has the built in problem

it does not do this with Inject I’d 7
ID: 7 is not supported on this site, does not support front panel switching
front panel io is fine as it recognises them normal as headphone and mic
Wrong, front panel mic label is Line In not Internal Microphone
Front panel microphone port pin detection is not working

I have the same problem with you.
Onboard audio working with id = 1. But I can't get hdmi audio for gtx 1080 to work.
Did you find any solution?

I have the same problem with you.
Onboard audio working with id = 1. But I can't get hdmi audio for gtx 1080 to work.
Did you find any solution?

Yep I used FakePCIID.kext then rebooted and used the clover hdmi command and rebooted again and it now works fine with hdmi audio

Yep I used FakePCIID.kext then rebooted and used the clover hdmi command and rebooted again and it now works fine with hdmi audio
can you give a couple more details please? what other kext or patches? what combo of config plist settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back