Im working on a lenovo g50-70

Anyone have fixed this?

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl
    589.9 KB · Views: 152
  • DSDT.aml
    61.2 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
I got it fixed by reading another post here on tonymacx86 and got a daft that I can compile using MaciASL but when I click compile shows me that it has 0 errors, 107 warnings, 89 remarks and 205 optimizations is it ok?

Okay I got everything working including the audio by patching AppleHDA kext the only things its not fully working is the brightness. If I use IntelBacklight.kext graphics and animations are smooth but brightness doesnt work; if I use ACPIBacklight I get a lot of graphic problems

Edit: I forgotten the graphics fix when using intelbacklight...
Got a fully working Hackintosh running mac os sierra!

Last edited:
Got a fully working Hackintosh running mac os sierra!
Are you able to access display settings? I couldn't get into them at all when I hackintoshed my laptop with sierra so I installed El Capitan instead. I have everything working now but I was wondering if you had that problem too.

Are you able to access display settings? I couldn't get into them at all when I hackintoshed my laptop with sierra so I installed El Capitan instead. I have everything working now but I was wondering if you had that problem too.

Wasn't there an issue sometimes where Preferences did not display as expected on some laptops ? Something like that rings a bell. I think there may have been a fix for it too; it was possibly related to certain resolutions if memory serves correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back