Contribute
Register

can't boot into installation screen(thinkpad p51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
gigabyte-b75m-d3v
CPU
e3-1230-v2
Graphics
his ati hd7700
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hi guys,
I am trying to do fresh installation of mac os high sierra. I followed RehabMan's guide. the config.plist I used is config_HD615_620_630_640_650.plist. It turns out taht I can't boot into the installation screen.
also tried config on this github: https://github.com/MirkoCovizzi/thinkpad-p51-hackintosh. also stuck in the boot process. exactly the same message (appleintellpsccontroller blablabla....).

Please help on this. thank you in advance.
information about the laptop and the bios settings I did:
E3-1535M v6; nvme ssd drive; 64g ecc memory; nvidia qudra M2200 discrete gpu.

bios settings:
vt-D disabled;
security boot disabled;
gpu set to hybrid(use intel p630)

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 172
  • IMG_4220.JPG
    IMG_4220.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 211
  • IMG_4218.JPG
    IMG_4218.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 192
hi guys,
I am trying to do fresh installation of mac os high sierra. I followed RehabMan's guide. the config.plist I used is config_HD615_620_630_640_650.plist. It turns out taht I can't boot into the installation screen.
also tried config on this github: https://github.com/MirkoCovizzi/thinkpad-p51-hackintosh. also stuck in the boot process. exactly the same message (appleintellpsccontroller blablabla....).

Please help on this. thank you in advance.
information about the laptop and the bios settings I did:
E3-1535M v6; nvme ssd drive; 64g ecc memory; nvidia qudra M2200 discrete gpu.

bios settings:
vt-D disabled;
security boot disabled;
gpu set to hybrid(use intel p630)
make sure to use a usb2.0 stick and try all your ports

make sure to use a usb2.0 stick and try all your ports
thks for the reply. I tried this usb stick on another pc (tried both usb2.0 and usb3.0 ports on pc) and it can boot to the installation screen. not sure if this can exclude your concern. But anyway, i will try to find a usb2.0 stick and try it.

Update:
I confirmed this is due to usb3.0. I switched to usb 2.0 and It worked. I succesfully installed high sierra;
But the problem is that I only have vram = 31mb and no accelaeration.
anybody help on this please.

update on this post:
iGPU worked. dGPU doesn't work. anybody know how to get this nvidia m2200 work?

update on this post:
iGPU worked. dGPU doesn't work. anybody know how to get this nvidia m2200 work?

I have a different system but I have AMD Dgpu frame buffers loading. Clover devices ATI 0x12345678. Does the M2200 have Kepler support or if in High Sierra does it have web driver support? Rehabman recommends not using Dgpu because of problems with Kernel Panic. I found my setup stable by enabling Dgpu but adding a bad fake ID.

Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 9.57.42 PM.png

I have a different system but I have AMD Dgpu frame buffers loading. Clover devices ATI 0x12345678. Does the M2200 have Kepler support or if in High Sierra does it have web driver support? Rehabman recommends not using Dgpu because of problems with Kernel Panic. I found my setup stable by enabling Dgpu but adding a bad fake ID.

View attachment 420573
thks for your reply. could you help to share your config?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back