Contribute
Register

Can't boot installed Sierra on my Asus ROG GL553VE (Kaby Lake i7 HQ7700)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I did a new installation by this FAQ and it very helps me quite easy to install.

So,
1. How and were can I add for my CPU the string "0506E3"?

No need to add something when it is already there... It is already in the plists provided in the guide.

2. Where and how to enable my:
touch pad
keyboard (was working fine before the Multibeast installation)
Wi-fi
Card reader
BLUETOOTH (optional)

Follow guide. Read FAQ.

No need to add something when it is already there... It is already in the plists provided in the guide.

But I can't boot if I don't change manually in the clover settings when it's booting

Again and again you're posting links for faqs in million words! So useless.
Are you seriously think I should search only the one line about my problem there? I just want to know how to fix exactly this parameter! That's why I'm asking this here.

Plists are clearly mentioned and linked in the section titled "Choosing a config.plist"

You really need to learn to read carefully. Important skill...

Plists are clearly mentioned and linked in the section titled "Choosing a config.plist"

You really need to learn to read carefully. Important skill...

WHY?! I need to learn?!! To install once and forget? Are you serious? That thread is unreadable, it's a porridge as that faq. You need to learn to build a normal faq, not unreadable porridge.

Please, if you can't really help like (go this folder/file and do this/that) just step by step things, don't help.

P.S. On this forum are tons of good step by step installation threads just take a look. After resolving my issues I'm going to create one just to help another mates to install Sierra without reading and searching tons of useless info.

WHY?! I need to learn?!! To install once and forget? Are you serious?

What want to know how to enter FakeCPUID in your own config.plist, correct?
The correct setting is in the KabyLake plist (HD620/etc) linked from my guide.
If you want to know where it is, why not load my plist in a plist editor (Xcode or PlistEdit Pro), and use "Find" to search for 'FakeCPU'. Note that it is also documented in the Clover wiki, which is also linked from my guide.

That thread is unreadable, it's a porridge as that faq. You need to learn to build a normal faq, not unreadable porridge.

I don't see any serious contributions from you in your 15 posts.

P.S. On this forum are tons of good step by step installation threads just take a look.

Yes. I have written more than probably anyone else.

What want to know how to enter FakeCPUID in your own config.plist, correct?
The correct setting is in the KabyLake plist (HD620/etc) linked from my guide.
If you want to know where it is, why not load my plist in a plist editor (Xcode or PlistEdit Pro), and use "Find" to search for 'FakeCPU'. Note that it is also documented in the Clover wiki, which is also linked from my guide.

Is it hard to write where is exactly stored this plist?

I don't see any serious contributions from you in your 15 posts.
Lol, kinda looking for the salt in the sugar bowl. I'm not an author or guy who knows how to handle the hackintosh, lol That's why I'm here and looking for the helpful advices.

Is it hard to write where is exactly stored this plist?

It is documented in numerous places.
But...
config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/FakeCPUID

Lol, kinda looking for the salt in the sugar bowl. I'm not an author or guy who knows how to handle the hackintosh, lol That's why I'm here and looking for the helpful advices.

And yet you seem to hand out ample complaints to people providing you information for free and on their own time.
Seems rather ungrateful and makes me question why I do this.
Perhaps I should quit responding to questions that are clearly answered in the guide/faq/etc or easily found with search...

DID you ever get this working on your GV553?? is so what is the trick???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back