Contribute
Register

Can’t boot big sur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
z87mx-d3h
CPU
i5 << need model # >> See Forum Rules !!
Graphics
<< need model # >> See Forum Rules !!
Hey everyone recently I had my Mac Big Sur working Like a charm but after re-start machine as normally any body would it boot to slow with prohibit symbol and don’t know how to fix it also I already change my iCloud account password someone has an idea my system z97xud5h bk
Intel 4690 k 32 GB ram 2400 MHz
2 x nvme Opencore 0.7.2.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• DA5B293F-DC7F-4753-BE5A-54EF6C5AD9C2.jpeg
    DA5B293F-DC7F-4753-BE5A-54EF6C5AD9C2.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 53
You could try reverting to an earlier version of OpenCore, or use a USB installer to boot your system.

Try Clearing Nvram when you next boot your system, as the NVRAM settings may be mess-up, if you recently upgraded OpenCore without Clearing Nvram first.

Will try that I think for some reason my system was banned by Apple I have another backup cloned disk and non of them boot and I had up and running for less than two years.You can see at the bottom link to contact Apple and it looks weird to me.Thank you for your quick replay
E372FB82-A47A-4125-8563-AFDB3FA62427.jpeg

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile - Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

You should boot in verbose mode in order to capture any information that may be useful for problem diagnosis.

Thank you.

Thank you.
Hey how are you finally I could do new install Mac Os Catalina after try a couple of days to make long story short when partition Catalina HDD noticed there was a partition called "UPDATE" so deleted that and everything works perfect now attached my big sur ssd drive the one of my original post and as a name said UPDATE and it is completely wipe out I wanted try to save my documents and files but everything went to drain.Thank you for your help but a this point its not much I can do.

This is big sur info so you can better understand when at first could not boot restarted on save mode and i had option to update and this is the result.

Attachments

• restore.log.zip
    362.3 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back