Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello! After 10.6.7 update I can't boot , and I am stuck at APCI_SMC_PlatformPlugin: :start - waitForService(resourceMatching(AppleCPUPowerManagement) timed out.

I has an intel core 2 duo
ATI Radeon HD 5670
Asus P5Q-E
Latest chimera version

use bridgehelper, reinstall
or do it manually
its all documentated here

westwaerts said:
use bridgehelper

This is not true, the BridgeHelper installer is for the official 11.4.2 kernel & power management drivers for Ivy Bridge CPUs. For 10.7.4 only.

@Roflcoptor, what is the first version of OS X Snow Leopard that you installed and updated from?

beelzebozo said:
westwaerts said:
use bridgehelper

This is not true, the BridgeHelper installer is for the official 11.4.2 kernel & power management drivers for Ivy Bridge CPUs. For 10.7.4 only.

@Roflcoptor, what is the first version of OS X Snow Leopard that you installed and updated from?

I have right now got back to 10.6.3 , and every time i install the update, i get the exact same error ( i would like to mention that ive used multibeast WITH NO ATI DRIVER ! )

Also, do i need a custom DSDT? I could not find any custom DSDT for my motherboard :( :beachball:

Try using the EasyBeast option ONLY in MultiBeast and see if that works.

If not you'll probably need to also use a DSDT.

beelzebozo said:
Try using the EasyBeast option ONLY in MultiBeast and see if that works.

If not you'll probably need to also use a DSDT.

I'm a noob, could you please be more detailed about that eazybeast option? And ther e is no way i coud get a DDSDT, I googled and there are no custom DSDT's for me ... Damnit !

Screw that ! Ive installed the combo update and MultiBeast w/ eazybeast selected is about to finish...Wish me luck ... :banghead: :beachball:

Now I am stuck at Enthernet [AppleYukon2]: link up on en0, 100-Megabit [other crap] debug [796d,6f08,0de1,0200,45e1,4000]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back