Contribute
Register

Cannot connect to the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
When my Hackintosh first booted up (after installation, before installing MultiBeast) The Internet was working fine, I can confirm that as I had downloaded NVIDIA drivers on the Hackintosh. After installing MultiBeast and the NVIDIA drivers and rebooting, the internet had stopped working, when I open Safari, it says cannot connect to the Internet. If boot using another hard drive on the same system (The one with Windows 10), I can still connect to the internet, so there's nothing wrong with my Internet cable. Please help!

When my Hackintosh first booted up (after installation, before installing MultiBeast) The Internet was working fine, I can confirm that as I had downloaded NVIDIA drivers on the Hackintosh. After installing MultiBeast and the NVIDIA drivers and rebooting, the internet had stopped working, when I open Safari, it says cannot connect to the Internet. If boot using another hard drive on the same system (The one with Windows 10), I can still connect to the internet, so there's nothing wrong with my Internet cable. Please help!

Perhaps you didn't install an appropriate Ethernet kext.

Okay back to basics. What version of OS X are you using? What version of Multibeast are you using? What installation method did you use?

It appears that this is a dual boot system. Are you using the same drive for both OS X and Window?

We need the details to help resolve your problem.

Good modding,
neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back